Kamis, 09 September 2010

Can't Help Falling in Love by Julio Iglesias



I do believe the power of love, the love that will never hurt you and me, even if we stay thousands miles apart, not depends on money, age, face, health, education, experience..... just giving without asking the reason why, even if it hurts you times and times, the love will stay only for the love it self..... an ever lasting love, forever and ever.....



CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE (Julio Iglesias)

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you

Shall I stay ?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you ?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

2 komentar:

  1. I don't believe in love... (or something like that? hi hi...)

    BalasHapus
  2. Heeeiiii,

    Hmm, belon pernah termehek mehek yg bener-bener termehek, nih anak....

    Sampe... rasanya... rela banget nge laku in apa aja demi si dia, kwak kwak kwak... dan, setelah berlalu sekian lama.. kita bisa tersenyum simpul bila mengingatnya

    BalasHapus